Product Designer - Mid Weight
At Quiqup, we’re reimagining the last mile so everyone can experience next-level logistics. We take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of Quiqees that navigate the streets and personally hand over the parcel at the door. For large enterprises we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base. Customers can select custom pick-ups and drop-offs around the city, all at the touch of a button. With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move about our streets for better cities, better business and all round better living.
With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move around our streets for better cities, better business and all round better living.
The Design team collectively handles every design requirement for the business, from marketing collateral, the whole product lifecycle and to the equipment our Quiqees wear when out on deliveries. That means we have contact with nearly every department in the business.
We are small, (this role makes four!) which means that you will have the opportunity for increased responsibility right from the word go and the chance to have a real impact in Quiqup.
As a Product Designer working mainly on our internal tools you’ll own the conception and design of our new Dispatch system, which allows our Customer Service team to efficiently monitor all of our orders and ensure that everything runs smoothly! You’ll also be working on the mobile application that our Quiqees use to complete their deliveries.
We’re revamping these tools from the ground up, so this is an amazing opportunity to lead the design of two complex yet extraordinary tools early on in their life cycle. The tools are at the heart of the business that allow us to run the day to day operations of Quiqup smoothly and efficiently.
You would also be involved in the design of our B2B products as well keeping it traditional with the odd flyer or paid social ad.
- Research, Wireframing and user testing prototypes for our internal tools (Dispatch system and Quiqee app).
- Create high fidelity designs and handover to developers.
- Contribute to the development and help to maintain our Design System and UI kit.
- Responding to ocasional marketing and internal design requests.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within a similar position.
- Experience designing complex digital products from inception to release.
- Experience working within a smaller team where you have a lot of autonomy.
- Solid domain of Sketch, InVision, Illustrator and Photoshop, Keynote & Google Docs.
- Experience using After Effects or Principle for animation is a big bonus.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Who you are:
- Someone who keeps cool under pressure - we’ve got a lot of work to do!
- Someone rises to the challenge - you’ll be working on complex tools.
- Someone who wants to get stuck in and work on multiple projects at once.
- Adaptable, organised, proactive and a great communicator!
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team
- The freedom to shape a space still in its infancy
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people - 30 nationalities and counting
- And the usual stuff - competitive compensation package, pension, office dogs and all the rest
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE:
As part of the recruitment process, we will be collecting some personal details from you which you will submit to us as part of your application. poses. This information will include a CV, phone number, email address and your full name and address. Any data that you submit to us as part of your recruitment process will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will only be shared with the relevant parties to your process internally. In submitting your details via an application to one of our opportunities you are giving us permission to hold your details for recruitment purposes. If at any point in time you wish to have your details removed from our recruitment system please get in touch with us at [email protected]