The instant availability of goods has always been an unresolved issue at the core of commerce. Quiqup is solving that problem. We’re doing it via an infrastructure, used by individuals or organisations to pickup or deliver goods on-demand and same-day.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for roadmap planning and alignment across different products and departments
- Collaboration and coordination of large initiatives and developments across the business, working with cross-functional teams from engineering, logistics, marketing and sales.
- Product/Market analysis; perform frequent competitive, pricing, features/ offering/ service analysis to help improve the products market position
- Play a vital role in bringing product and features to market; ensuring close alignment with marketing and sales to make sure all stakeholders are aligned on releases
- Lead on devising go-to-market strategies, in close collaboration with Strategy, Sales and Marketing departments.
- Contributes to the organisation’s global product and service strategy and vision.
- Product evangelism: continuously sharing product knowledge and educating the wider organisation on our product abilities and vision for the product.
- Customer relations: maintaining a constant dialog with key customers and users to validate product development decisions.
- Coaches people in the product organisation to become better at what they do and challenges the status quo.
- Setting OKRs as part of a specific product or project.
- Making sure external products are developing inline with our global vision.
- Driving the vision of our external products (all the ordering channels and systems integrations).
- Responsible for: Quiqdash, System integrations, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, Partner API and Partner Support.
What we expect
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a related discipline such as business administration, supply chain management or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years professional work experience within Product Management
- At least 2 years experience in supply chain / ecommerce
- Has proven ability to lead complex developments across multiple departments
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues.
- Knowledgeable in areas such as product management, engineering, user interface and user experience (UI/UX), sales, customer support, finance and marketing.
- Experience managing internal communications, working cross functionally to deliver results and drive impact
- Experience in end-to-end product management in software/web technologies.
- Experience with APIs
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ideally would have practical experience with Computer Science
- Ideally has experience with last mile fulfilment
Who you are
- An excellent communicator, comfortable speaking with various types of stakeholders and technical/development teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business affecting the forecast process
- Always looking to continuously improve, and work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Has a strong analytical skill
- Organised, making sure deadlines are met and progress tracked. But does remain Agile and flexible!
- Be able to adapt to different situations and evolve with us
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team
- The freedom to shape a space still in its infancy
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people - 30 nationalities and counting
- And the usual stuff - competitive compensation package, pension, office dogs and all the rest