Live Operations Representative, Dubai
Quiqup is on a mission to (re)shape the future of commerce. And we’re using the last mile to get there.
We call what we do Logistics as a Service. What that means is simple - we enable businesses of all shapes and sizes to get what they sell into the hands of people who want to buy quickly and conveniently. All without having to build your own tech, fleet or customer support. We take care of all that.
We take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of Quiqees that navigate the streets and personally hand over the parcel at the door. For large enterprises we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base.
With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move about our streets of Dubai for better cities, better business and all round better living.
The Logistics Department is the beating heart of the company. It touches every element of Quiqup; it is, quite literally, the nuts and bolts of the business, the glue that holds it all together. It’s what ensures our clients and customers get what they want, when they want it, how they want it in perfect condition.
What you will be doing
- You will be at the forefront of the company and the key point of contact to our tech savvy stakeholders;
- You will proactively help coordinate live operations to ensure a smooth running process
- You will act as logistical liaison between our partners and Quiqees
- You will save the day often, very often! Whether it be helping a Quiqee who’s delivering to a flat with a broken lift, or helping a venue to find out where the order has gone since customer has not received it and many more..
- You will take inbound calls and also make outbound calls to support our stakeholders
- You will dispatch, coordinate and pin check all the orders
- 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Experience managing relationships with stakeholders
- An empathetic approach to customer service, being supportive and highly organized
- Excellent telephone manners
- Tech literate
- Ability to juggle 101 things and deliver
Who are we looking for?
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends (our opening hours are from 7:30 in the morning till 1:30AM, shift patterns may vary between those times)
- An excellent communicator
- Organized and proactive
- Willing to learn and push to the next level
- Enthusiastic and effective
- An entrepreneurship mindset
- Adaptable to different situations and ability to evolve through time
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday per year
- Fun startup working environment
- Coaching and personal development programmes
- Career progression - short term within the department to long term progression within the company
- Be a part of something big. We’re here to change the world and want to make sure we develop our people along the way!